1. Nine Participant Manuals, one for each of nine simulators.
2. Usage Recommendations: insertion in specific courses, and preferred modus operandi.
3. Compiled programmes of Labams nine simulators in two CD’s.
4. Teacher’s Manuals, one each.
5. Web Page for the exclusive use of participants selected by the university, installed in Inernet or in the Intranet server of the university. The web page will be used to download manuals, input decisions, download results and inspect public simulation results. URL, domains and hosting will be covered for six years.
6. Training in the use of simulators: up to a week full time on site training to academic and systems staffs in the use of simulators. Training issues cover from the adaptation of course content to the use of simulators to the organization of the final review and critique session. Staff will input at least five decisions into a simulator and design a final presentation under the guidance of our consultants.
7. Site License: a contract covering and defining the exclusive use of Labams and the training services given by Michelsen Consulting Ltd.
8. On-line support: during the two years the firm will answer queries from staff and operators in the use and process of Labams simulators.
The installation project will the responsibility of Mr. C.J. Michelsen-Terry a Director of the firm. Mr. Michelsen-Terry is a graduate of the Warwick Business School where he qualified for the M.A. degree. Subsequently he was elected to the Ph.D. degree at the London School of Economics & Political Science. He has had more than fifteen years of experience with company simulations. It was his idea the building a portable Internet platform for company simulations, after suffering personally the frustration of running complex simulation software with hundreds of students. One senior consultant will assist Dr. Michelsen-Terry in the installation process.